Hey didnt know you were a member here! I've enjoyed your blog for years- esp the biking posts!

well, guys, i watched the last 3 or 4 episodes and my mind has been changed. this show is amazing for one reason : seeing these turds get bashed by nunez, peck and the guest judges. i loved how forest cavacco told that nerd he had no respect for him since he had no tattoos.

- - - Updated - - -

What about the last episode when the jackass with no tattoos had everyone draw them on him after the judges ripped him for it.

the looks on their faces when he walked out with his sleeves rolled to his shoulders was excellent. i would have to think that the quality tattooers that they have come on as guest judges, oliver peck, and chris nunez must talk so much shit on the contestants.

Yeah. Mr. Lambert didn't invent the POSE, but there's no denying that is a direct copy.

I'm working on a 'hack Inkmaster' proposition... where we get really amazing tattooers to apply, really educated collectors... and then we all just act like total horses asses.

[x] In. As a contestant, you should play the virgin tattoo customer that has no tattoos.

Anyone watching the finale today?

Cant believe Tatu Baby got booted after the artists made some valid points. Sebastian never won a challenge, has always been average. Sebastian cant make a tattoo for his life. Unbelievable.

I didn't watch, but I think just having the name Tatu Baby should be grounds for elimination, regardless of what tattoos your produce. Kind of hope Sebastian wins, not a fan of his tattoos, but the other two could use to be taken down a peg.

The show is just terribly edited and makes everyone seem like huge ***hats. Im sure off camera they arent that bad (personality wise).

While I do agree there is a lack of talent, there IS talent on that show. Last season was much better. And you know some tattoo artists just have crazy nicknames. Tatu Baby is nothing different.

I was quite disappointed, I thought the live portion would have been a trash talking free for all. Especially when they had that crazy "canvas" bitching at what's his face for that horrible sacred heart but alas, Navarro needed his tv time and cut it short.

Favourite part by far was when buddy with no tattoos said Oliver could tattoo him in a place he couldn't hide it if he could shave his hair and moustache. Oliver responded with "I don't think you deserve to be tattood."

Gold Jerry,gold!!

I was quite disappointed, I thought the live portion would have been a trash talking free for all. Especially when they had that crazy "canvas" bitching at what's his face for that horrible sacred heart but alas, Navarro needed his tv time and cut it short.

Favourite part by far was when buddy with no tattoos said Oliver could tattoo him in a place he couldn't hide it if he could shave his hair and moustache. Oliver responded with "I don't think you deserve to be tattood."

Gold Jerry,gold!!

oliver peck seems like such a cool dude. he posted a video on his instagram of the crew doing a pudding eating contest called pudding master. i thought that was pretty sweet.

the whole episode made me feel so awkward. between the bickering, people clearly being uncomfortable with being on live tv, and some of the dumbass comments that were made made me want to turn the channel so badly...but i never did.