Social networking sites

LeoKraft

I really just use my Facebook, even to get to this forum I log in my facebook account. I have a google + but last I check not much going on there. I mostly just subscribe to tattooers feeds on facebook and talk with the few actual friends and acquaintances I have, the rest of the people i put in their own little list so I never have to see them.

facebook pretty much put the nail in the myspace coffin but i deleted my facebook because it had become this depressing voyueristic experience into other people's narcissism. i do still use myspace for the few tattooers that use it as well as bands that promote themselves on there, since that is what it has basically become. i've got a google+, a personal one and one for tattooing. i like the format once i figured it out, no one seems to use it because they are stuck on facebook.

i like the idea of an anti-social network, hatebook or hatespace. you send friend requests, you automatically get a rude response and a denial. but you will also receive every annoying post made by everyone on the entire social network. also the only bands allowed to set up accounts would be black metal and maybe some doom metal bands. also there would be auto emails and/or "wall" posts from other people randomly that say "you suck" or "you should delete your account". i'm sure it would be just as entertaining as facebook since it's not really much different than that. people just want to believe that it's not a source of negativity in their lives.