Tonight: Seventh Son Year of the Dragon Art Show

I have a few pics, but I'm only posting them in order to stem the tsunami-like tide of Duffa's hate. Apologies for the quality of the pics. It was really, really crowded in there (great art + free beer = lots of people), so it was tough to get good angles, but here's a taste.

Julian Zeff (a really nice guy and great artist who works at Unbreakable in LA--we chatted for a while and compared collections):

IMG_2722.jpg

Troy Denning (really hard to photograph a mirror, so I figured I'd at least smile for my camera):

IMG_2721.jpg

Erik Rieth of Seventh Son ("Cloud Dragon"):

IMG_2720.jpg

Luke Stewart of Seventh Son (this thing was about 6 feet tall!):

IMG_2719.jpg

I think this was by Jeff P, and while technically not a dragon, it is technically awesome:

IMG_2718.jpg

Bryan Randolph of Spider Murphy's:

IMG_2717.jpg

Paul Anthony Dobleman of Spider Murphy's (the border on this thing is incredible!):

IMG_2716.jpg

Stuart Cripwell of Spider Murphy's (how badass is this?):

IMG_2715.jpg

Theo Mindell of Spider Murphy's (really hard to get a good shot of this, but for those that have met Theo, you'll appreciate his addition of a 70s wizard):

IMG_2704.jpg

Kevin Pulido of Diamond Club (hard to believe he's only been tattooing a few years--this thing was huge and so beautiful):

IMG_2714.jpg

Junii Salmon of Diamond Club (leave it to her to make a dragon look like a sweet kitty):

IMG_2713.jpg

Yokohama Horiken of State of Grace:

IMG_2712.jpg

Some guy named Mike Roper:

IMG_2711.jpg

Yutaro Sakai of Skull & Sword:

IMG_2710.jpg

Shad (Hori Tsuki Kage):

IMG_2709.jpg

Trevor McStay ( @Duffa: AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE!):

IMG_2708.jpg

Ladies and germs, The Grime:

IMG_2707.jpg

The One Horitomo, State of Grace:

IMG_2706.jpg

Tattoo Mick of Zurich!

IMG_2705.jpg

Kahlil Rintye of Tattoo City:

IMG_2703.jpg

Oops--I went over the limit of 20 images per post. Be right back!

beautiful stuff, I would love to see what Juan had in the show. My grlfriend is curious, because after she told Juan that some flowers he was tattoing looked like ''you could smell them, thier so beautiful'' he said '' oh, I can't draw'' hehe. gotta love the humility. I especially like the stuff from Spider Murphy's. oh yeah , go Junii!