Hey there

Twiz

Hey everyone!, I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself. Im 21 and in the start of my tattoo collection. :P. I also love to collect books on tattoo history and all that stuff. I'm sure there are plenty of others on here who want to apprentice at some shop. I am just one more person to add on to that haha. :). Anyway I hope to talk to everyone. Im glad there is a place like this. Take it easy! :)

I am not quite sure yet. I want to get a traditonal style sleeve with an ocean theme. I grew up by the beach, but then moved away from it...so i guess a example would be a sea monster eating a ship...sharks, waves...stuff like that... you have any ideas of a good artist? :)

I never thought of getting tattoos as giving back, but I like that perspective.

Yeah man I am guessing 3 of 4 people who get a tattoo walk into a random shop or friends friends cousins kitchen to get a tattoo. Ofcoarse us the minority get better work but I also Like to think we help the people laying down nice tattoos that shouldnt have to compete with alot of people trying to cash in on a growing trend