@Perez - cheers for the heads up that it was G.Uristti who dropped that bay boy ;)

@G.Uristti - thats a damn fine tattoo, much respect. I apologise for not crediting you earlier, If memory serves correct I think I came across it on a random blog and it had no link to the original source (I did try to find out where it came from though before posting)

so ...''abigail ''is a CG webset cruiser of some sort? that crap is creepy/orwellian.

Yes @Abigail your right, the roses are beautiful, but I think you hit the nail on the head - the chicken tattoo is very beautiful.

I think there is something in that for all of us ;)

( @hogg & @Lochlan - the bots appear to be developing AI and learning to quote AND post lol)

Here's where I get flamed...

So, no, this isn't an intricate, beautiful piece, but the style and execution were hot stuff in the street-club "Greaser" culture of the late sixties. This one was put on with a sharpened shoe-nail and boiled ink from a BIC whilst in a "youth home" around 1968 or so.

I've thought about having it covered or removed, but for some reason, just can't bring myself to do it. It was the third tat I put on myself, the other two are long covered.

Oh, and if anyone here is into old watches, let me know-always open to buy/sell/trade for Elgins and other good quality old watches.

• 4 weeks later...