Hello!

Scarybones

Hi Everyone!

My name is Roisi. I'm a long time tattoo fan but actual tattoo virgin from the UK, and I have my first appointment on the 25th of this month. I'm really rather nervous (not about the tattoo as it's something I've wanted for a long time just the usual pain fears etc.) and thought it would be nice to see all the lovely tattoos you guys have to calm myself down! Plus I've been lurking on here for a while and it seems like there are a lot of really cool, knowledgeable people on here that I can learn from.

When I'm not worrying about how high my pain threshold is I'm either designing computer games or playing roller derby.

So, um, hi!

Hi Everyone!

My name is Roisi. I'm a long time tattoo fan but actual tattoo virgin from the UK, and I have my first appointment on the 25th of this month. I'm really rather nervous (not about the tattoo as it's something I've wanted for a long time just the usual pain fears etc.) and thought it would be nice to see all the lovely tattoos you guys have to calm myself down! Plus I've been lurking on here for a while and it seems like there are a lot of really cool, knowledgeable people on here that I can learn from.

When I'm not worrying about how high my pain threshold is I'm either designing computer games or playing roller derby.

So, um, hi!

Welcome to LST.... Who is you appointment with? What are you planning on getting?

Welcome to LST.... Who is you appointment with? What are you planning on getting?

It's with Stewart Robson at Frith Street in London (who I think is actually on here, so hello Stewart if you see this!). Getting a traditional Japanese courtesan lady on my thigh. That's part of the reason I think I'm nervous, because it's going to be pretty big. Excitement is overcoming nervousness though, and tbh since my consultation I've already hatched a plan for the rest of the leg, which the lovely lady that took my appointment warned me I would do :D.

It's with Stewart Robson at Frith Street in London (who I think is actually on here, so hello Stewart if you see this!). Getting a traditional Japanese courtesan lady on my thigh. That's part of the reason I think I'm nervous, because it's going to be pretty big. Excitement is overcoming nervousness though, and tbh since my consultation I've already hatched a plan for the rest of the leg, which the lovely lady that took my appointment warned me I would do :D.

That's AWESOME, Big fan of Mr. Robson.... Visited FST twice in the last 7 months (From Arizona!!) both times to get some stuff from Stewart. Had my forearm and back done and I will say that he has a light touch. Each session was over 4 hours and I was able to do some sight-seeing the day after and fly without much discomfort. Good Luck, Look forward to seeing pics, ENJOY!!!!