Traditional Dragon Flash

2012 is the year of the dragon and after spending the Chinese New Year in Asia I thought it would be pretty cool to get a tattoo momento of the trip. I was looking at getting a dragon in the traditional american style but apart from some sailor jerry flash (which is kickass and I'm leaning towards getting) I can't find many other flash references apart from the odd one or two.

Can anybody help me out?

sj1z.jpg

Sailor Jerry

scaled.php?server=521&filename=coltodd.jpg&res=medium

Col Todd

@Aussie Tom - Pretty sure Kyle was just having a dig haha ;) (I'm going to look like a real idiot if there is actually some deep seated hatred... I mean, we do beat you guys pretty regularly at... well, everything lol. *Duffa takes cover from any possible projectiles thrown his way by any of the many english men & women on here*)

@Duffa over 10 years and and another 10 year tour in your land , Oz .

Damn, you have been busy! I've got other questions but I'll take it to PM so as not to jack the thread ;)

And since it has already slightly been jacked, I'll post this:

matt_cunnington_dragon_western.jpg

Unfortunately its not Flash, but its an awesome super rad dragon tattooed by Matt Cunnington

Westside Tattoo - Professional Services - Brisbane, Australia | Facebook

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...