A shout to all the forum members and Admins...

LoveThatJoker777

My name's Anthony and I'm a musician from Hollywood, FL.

I got into tattoos in 2009... I'm not an artist, just a fan, and an open canvas.

I've always been fascinated with tattoos, all kinds, all styles... I just wish I had more money to spend on them.

I'm really into tattoos of comic book art and plan on getting more, but I would also like to get some black and grey family portraits in the near future.

Currently, I have only two tattoos on my right arm, which kind of come together to form a half sleeve.

The first one I got was at True Love Tattoo; Margate, FL in October 2009. My tattooist was Adam Facenda... :: True Love Tattoo Studio Adam Facenda | Margate FL | Coral Springs | Coconut Creek | Pompano | Broward County

It's a panel taken from the graphic novel: The Killing Joke, depicting the Joker's transformation where he sees his new face for the first time and goes mad.

It took 8 hours to finish, two days... back to back. I was willing to do it in one session, but my tattooist was tired from a long day of work and called it a night.

On day 2, when he finished, he called me a crazy motherfucker and I payed him the rest of what I owed him and went home a super happy camper.

My second tattoo I got at Arte Sagrado; Miraflores, Peru in March 2010. My tattooist was Javier Jade Campos... ::: Arte Sagrado ::: Tattoo Studios in Peru .. Tattoo by Enrique Patiño, Javier Campos

It's a picture of Death from the Sandman series, as illustrated by Chris Bachalo in Death: The Time of Your Life #1.

It took about 4 hours to complete and I was super hungover and bled like a pig. It was bad luck on my part because I just wanted to make an appointment and leave a deposit that day, but the tattooist wasn't available on the day I wanted. I know it's not good to get tattooed with alcohol in your bloodstream and if I wasn't in another country on a tight schedule I wouldn't have done it.

Besides the excessive bleeding, the whole experience pretty much sucked and the work wasn't as good as what I was expecting after checking out his portfolio, but I'm glad I got it... it reminds me of my trip to Peru :)

Anyway, I'm glad there's a forum like this for n00bs like me to learn a lil somethin somethin from people who actually know what they're talking about.

You can see my tattoos in my profile because I'm too stupid to post a link... JK! I don't have URL's of them!

See ya round the forums everybody...

-Anthony