Hi Everyone?

reverend1

I've been lurking since August, figured it was time to register. A couple of forumites from another board I participate in recommended this place. I currently do not have any tattoos but I'm looking to change that. I've been checking things out here to get some info and do a little research before I take the plunge.

I don't anything about the local guys in town. I also don't see a lot of stuff I like around here. I'm sure there are some good tattooers in Toledo, but I don't know where. I thinking when I get a better idea of what I want to have done maybe I will head down to Cincinnati.

Jacob Des at Truth and Triumph in Dayton does some fun stuff! Not terribly close, but road trips rule Truth and Triumph Tattoo - Local Business - Dayton, OH | Facebook And also yeah, Kore Flatmo.

Unrelated, I spent many a day as a kid running around the super flat fields in Bowling Green. Nothing but great memories.

I lived in BG for a while. Flat certainly describes it well, great time though.