New Here

Zuma

I am new to this forum and introducing myself. I have a few tattoos now 3 or 4, depends on how you count some that are close to each other. I am planning on getting a wrist tattoo soon. I am looking for recommendations for shops in the Sacramento, CA area. All my previous tattoos have been done at American Graffiti and I am thinking I will most likely return there for this tattoo.

I am new to this forum and introducing myself. I have a few tattoos now 3 or 4, depends on how you count some that are close to each other. I am planning on getting a wrist tattoo soon. I am looking for recommendations for shops in the Sacramento, CA area. All my previous tattoos have been done at American Graffiti and I am thinking I will most likely return there for this tattoo.

My two cents: you should return there for this tattoo. That's a great shop, and I don't know of another in Sacramento that comes close.

Thank you both for your input. As for pictures of tattoos, they are on my back and I have actually never taken pictures of them. Two are in Gaelic one means strength and one is sister, there is a 3 leaf clover above the sister. The strength is inbetween my shoulder blades at the top, then the clover, then sister. There is a tramp stamp of my own name... not the smartest choice, but I am easily identifiable. I plan on adding to most these but can never seem to think of what might work. There is also a claddagh in the pelvic area, that is my only color so far.

• 3 weeks later...