Dave Cummings of PSC tattoo, anybody got his work?

mtlsam

Hi all,

As it turns out I live really close to PSC tattoo. In looking at their website I saw Dave Cummings' portfolio. He and the other Dave both seem to have done some cool looking tattoos! I was just wondering if anybody has had any work done by him or at the shop? The photos can't lie, but since I have learned more about tattooing I enjoy knowing a bit more about the artists.

Dave Cummings – PSC Tattoo

Thanks,

Sam

i have no tattoos from either artist but ive seen both dave knights and cummings work in person and they were emmaculately done. if you live close, dont hesitate, book an appointment! its a couple hour drive and ive been thinking about it myself.

• 10 months later...

Very nice! I'm due for a second consult with him soon, he's going to put a big tiger on me. Super nice dude and a hell of a tattooer.

Also for anybody interested, Dave Knight just opened (or is about to open) a shop in Sidney, BC. Arno who used to tattoo at Imago is now working at PSC and he does great tattoos as well.

I just made my appointments with Dave Cummings to start my full backpiece of a black & grey Fudo Myo. I'm crazy excited about it and it seems like he is too. His work is crazy good and he's the nicest dude.

Hey, how did your foo dog heal up? I remember we met at the convention.

Sam