Any web wizards? Need help with my site!

Ursula

Hey guys,

I figure someone here must know a little (or a lot) about web site building. I've been trying to put together an e-commerce site using Wordpress coupled with the WP e-commerce plugin, upgraded to gold cart. Currently I'm using Tribeca e-commerce for my theme. I've managed to work out most of the kinks but am still having trouble with my products page. I have a feeling the problem I'm having has a simple fix, I just don't really know much about coding.

Basically here's the issue:

When I click on 'shop' in my main nav bar it takes me to a page that displays the categories of merchandise. For example 'shirts' 'jewelry' 'pants' etc. When I click 'shirts' logically it should take me to a page displaying all the shirts for sale. Instead it just loads the same page showing the categories again.... No matter what I do. I'm not sure if I've got something on the wrong setting in Wordpress, or if this is something that needs custom coding added. You can go to the live version of the site Dark Moon Boutique and see what I mean if you'd like.

I'm getting frustrated after three days of searching for answers...

If anyone thinks they can help me fix this problem please email me or send me a private message. I can pay someone a little bit of money, depending on how large of a job this is, we'll chat. Darkmoonboutique@gmail.com

Hey guys,

I figure someone here must know a little (or a lot) about web site building. I've been trying to put together an e-commerce site using Wordpress coupled with the WP e-commerce plugin, upgraded to gold cart. Currently I'm using Tribeca e-commerce for my theme. I've managed to work out most of the kinks but am still having trouble with my products page. I have a feeling the problem I'm having has a simple fix, I just don't really know much about coding.

Basically here's the issue:

When I click on 'shop' in my main nav bar it takes me to a page that displays the categories of merchandise. For example 'shirts' 'jewelry' 'pants' etc. When I click 'shirts' logically it should take me to a page displaying all the shirts for sale. Instead it just loads the same page showing the categories again.... No matter what I do. I'm not sure if I've got something on the wrong setting in Wordpress, or if this is something that needs custom coding added. You can go to the live version of the site Dark Moon Boutique and see what I mean if you'd like.

I'm getting frustrated after three days of searching for answers...

If anyone thinks they can help me fix this problem please email me or send me a private message. I can pay someone a little bit of money, depending on how large of a job this is, we'll chat. Darkmoonboutique@gmail.com

I'll pm you when I'm not on my phone and in front of a real computer. From the sounds of it you might need to fix the hyperlinks because they are default routing you back to the parent page.