Panther Tattoos

Lochlan

Hey @Blank, eagles and panthers are classic, classic designs. Sounds like you're on the right track since you mentioned getting a USMC tattoo in the other thread. Best advice is to find a shop/tattooer you're into and have a chat with them. Eagle vs panther tattoo? Two separate tattoos maybe? One giant, killer eagle chest piece?

Where're you at? I bet some folks on here could point you in the right direction.

Hey @Blank, eagles and panthers are classic, classic designs. Sounds like you're on the right track since you mentioned getting a USMC tattoo in the other thread. Best advice is to find a shop/tattooer you're into and have a chat with them. Eagle vs panther tattoo? Two separate tattoos maybe? One giant, killer eagle chest piece?

Where're you at? I bet some folks on here could point you in the right direction.

I'm in San Diego. My plan is to get something that covers my entire deltoid about 6"X6", but I don't want just one thing like one eagle or one "USMC".

I posted some of my favorite eagle tattoos in the eagle thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I got this Panther @ Tattoo City back in the late 80's. It really needs to be redone after too many years in the sun, but I cant bring myself to do it. I unfortunately don't believe Ed did this himself, but still the same it holds some nostalgia for me.

How I long for my tattoos to look that faded, really nice!

The question is... do I dare get the color touched up? BTW - I know it sounded wierd that I said "I don't believe Ed did this". The reality is, I don't remember who did the actual work. Just too may years between then and now, I remember the shop vividly but my best recollection is the guy that did the work was rather young!

• 2 weeks later...