Panther Tattoos

Lochlan

• 2 weeks later...

When we were in NOLA doing a few appointments, an artist, and a good friend of mine let me help her make her mind up, I picked a painting Richard had done in Austin back in January earlier this year, and he finished it up at Inksmith... I wanted to see it tattooed, cause it was pretty incredible, a true Melanistic Panthera Pardus....

I got some good pics of it, after outline and with the spot pattern, and one after the shading and everything was done. I love this tattoo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hot damn I just saw that Burk piece on Avery too for the first time. That's awesome!

I just returned from vacation and haven't checked the forums in a week. That is one of my favorite tiger tattoos, but it is not on me. It is a photo I pulled from Bryan's website. I like it when photos are posted in the threads. I think that it really adds to discussion. I do have a tiger from Chris Garver, and i will be posting a couple of photos when I get off of my lazy ass and take them.