Hello from Central Virginia!

hgiles

Hello everyone! Love the site and the atmosphere here!

I am from Charlottesville Va and An avid tattoo collector. I am really into Japanese style and have about 20 hours of ink from Dana Helmuth and 20+ from others. Basically chest panels and half sleeves.

I am considering getting more ink, but i am not a good traveler, so I hope to get some ink from Chad Koeplinger or Jinx Proof (Tony Morrell) in DC or Brian Bruno in Richmond.

I really dig the Neo style too like Filip Leu, Jess Hori Yen, and Shige; but those tpes of artists round here are rare as hen's teeth.

Anyway. Love the site!

Hello everyone! Love the site and the atmosphere here!

I am from Charlottesville Va and An avid tattoo collector. I am really into Japanese style and have about 20 hours of ink from Dana Helmuth and 20+ from others. Basically chest panels and half sleeves.

I am considering getting more ink, but i am not a good traveler, so I hope to get some ink from Chad Koeplinger or Jinx Proof (Tony Morrell) in DC or Brian Bruno in Richmond.

I really dig the Neo style too like Filip Leu, Jess Hori Yen, and Shige; but those tpes of artists round here are rare as hen's teeth.

Anyway. Love the site!

Welcome to LST.. I agree that this is a great place to hang around!

Tony Morrell's work is very similar to Filips. Tony has been tattooing for 21 years now and has worked for me at Jinx Proof for 15 years. he is mostly into doing big Jap pieces and is a great tattooer that is not very well known......and i don't think he gives a shit. just another reason why i like him.

TONY MORRELL l 2012

Tony Morrell's work is very similar to Filips. Tony has been tattooing for 21 years now and has worked for me at Jinx Proof for 15 years. he is mostly into doing big Jap pieces and is a great tattooer that is not very well known......and i don't think he gives a shit. just another reason why i like him.

TONY MORRELL l 2012

I love Tony's work! There was a guy at my gym that had a sleeve by him and I was knocked out by how great it was!