New artist with new interests

jgoss1579

Damn!!!!!HHHEEEEEhhheeeee. can I come?

Holy shit. I really need to start keeping up with the introduction threads. This one is a real peach. Honestly, it really reminds me why I enjoy this forum so much. It would be really easy to go down the line and trash the new guy, but instead honest opinions are being given with thought and consideration. Here is mine. Drive to Austin, TX. Take about six thousand dollars. Go see Jason Brooks, Chris Trevino, Steve Byrne, Jay Chastain, and Tony Hundahl give them the six-thousand dollars to tattoo you. Then go back to Weathorford. Save up another thousand dollars and drive to Mesa, Arizona. See Aaron Coleman. Give him the thousand dollars to tattoo you. I checked on Google maps and that is about 40 hours round trip driving from Weathorford for both trips. Then sit down and look at the seven-thousand dollars worth of tattoos you have just purchased, and try to figure out how they did it. Then cry yourself to sleep, and burn every piece of tattoo equipment that you have ever bought on Ebay. At least this way you will have a few good tattoos to show for your efforts. I am sorry that I have not been as kind as the other members on here, but it has been a long day, and reading your insulting posts made it that much longer.

Ugghh.....Okay, I want to first apologize to the rest of the forum, I just started posting yesterday but I feel VERY strongly about this subject.

I'm a 2nd generation tattooer, my mother has been tattooing for 33 yrs, and learned how to make "machines" from Paul Rogers, I'm sure that name means nothing to you, but it should.

My father has been tattooing since '75, his first shop job was with Bob Shaw and Col. Todd, once again names I'm sure mean nothing to you, but should.

My step-father has been tattooing for 23 yrs, and he guests once a year at Inksmith and Rogers, once again a name that I'm sure means nothing to you, but really really should.

I myself have only been tattooing for 10 yrs, I was a little late getting to it, and realistically still just a journeyman.

My family has been tattooing for a combined 104 yrs.

So yes they are called machines, coolness has nothing to do with it. It's about respect, respect for the craft that has fed my family for decades, respect for those that have come before, respect for those that have paid their dues and dedicated their entire being to Tattooing.

When new tattooers who know jack shit about jack shit have over inflated egos and meet any criticism with comments about "haters", they pretty much shit on everything that my family has worked for.

So in summation go fuck yourself. You're not welcome in my world.

lol love haters...I dont buy guns on ebay dumbshit..I buy my guns from forward, and where are all your extravagant tattoos?

My extravagant tattoos are posted all over this forum. I don't make them. I just wear them. Also I am sure that Forward appreciates having you as a spokesman for their company. Just the kind of press they want.

104 huh? thats about as many fuck ups as i can see in your tattoos there too journeyman.. I better watch out for big bad tattoers like you man..just because im not a journeyman?? lmao doesnt mean im clueless to machine makers or great artists, just kinda funny ive never heard of you or your tons of generations of wicked ink slingers..so please by all means sir..YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

@jgoss1579 I see you came here to make friends tough guy. The family and lineage you just insulted are some of the kindest and important humans to have affected the craft and culture of modern western tattooing.

Someone please ban this fool. I can't see anything positive happening after this.

At least B-Tat walked out of his 15 mins quietly...

104 huh? thats about as many fuck ups as i can see in your tattoos there too journeyman.. I better watch out for big bad tattoers like you man..just because im not a journeyman?? lmao doesnt mean im clueless to machine makers or great artists, just kinda funny ive never heard of you or your tons of generations of wicked ink slingers..so please by all means sir..YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!

And if you Really knew anything about tattooing you'd know there are only 88 fuck ups. Lol

@jgoss1579 I see you came here to make friends tough guy. The family and lineage you just insulted are some of the kindest and important humans to have affected the craft and culture of modern western tattooing.

Someone please ban this fool. I can't see anything positive happening after this.

At least B-Tat walked out of his 15 mins quietly...

Thank you very much Stewart for the kind words ---- Tattooing ,would quite possibly- not have been the same without them.

Holy shit. I really need to start keeping up with the introduction threads. This one is a real peach. Honestly, it really reminds me why I enjoy this forum so much. It would be really easy to go down the line and trash the new guy, but instead honest opinions are being given with thought and consideration. Here is mine. Drive to Austin, TX. Take about six thousand dollars. Go see Jason Brooks, Chris Trevino, Steve Byrne, Jay Chastain, and Tony Hundahl give them the six-thousand dollars to tattoo you. Then go back to Weathorford. Save up another thousand dollars and drive to Mesa, Arizona. See Aaron Coleman. Give him the thousand dollars to tattoo you. I checked on Google maps and that is about 40 hours round trip driving from Weathorford for both trips. Then sit down and look at the seven-thousand dollars worth of tattoos you have just purchased, and try to figure out how they did it. Then cry yourself to sleep, and burn every piece of tattoo equipment that you have ever bought on Ebay. At least this way you will have a few good tattoos to show for your efforts. I am sorry that I have not been as kind as the other members on here, but it has been a long day, and reading your insulting posts made it that much longer.

Seriously though- As awesome as everyone you mentioned is, Elm Street in Dallas is closer to him ;)