Hello everyone. I'm Serg.

Sergio Lindop

Salutations forum members and lurkers alike.

My name is Sergio Lindop, and I am a professional tattooer. I currently tattoo in Newnan, GA at Third Eye Tattoo, birthplace of Tattoo Artist Magazine. I've been making tattoos for 12 years, and still get excited about going to work every day. I love my job and enjoy working with collectors to help them achieve their tattoo goals.

I believe that serving an apprenticeship is of paramount importance in the career of a tattooer. It not only develops skills and good safety habits, but it also builds character and teaches humility and respect. I'm not a "tattoo artist", I am a tattooer...I believe that tattooing is a craft and not an industry. I have a great deal of reverence and respect for the forefathers of tattooing, and for the roads they paved for us to tread.

I really couldn't say how I happened upon this forum, but I hope that I can make a few new friends, share a few laughs and stories, and maybe down the road be able to contribute to the growth of this forum.

So, hello all!