Most painful spot to get tattooed

Lochlan

started my chest and having the 2nd session on May 5th.

i feel like i can take a lot of pain, but when my tattooer was shading on and around my sternum, i felt that shit in the side of my elbow, like he was tattooing both bones at the same time! damn nerves man. oof .

Not looking forward to my chest...ugghhh. At least Nick Colella works fast. Armpit, ankle, knee ditch, elbow all in the next few months.... :(:(:(:(

had my chest down about 20 years ago by a friend, i had at least 20 hours of tattooing before that so i thought it would be a breeze. My pal hadn't much experience and was really digging for gold with the needle. At one point he said I'm going to give my self a hernia. I was gritting my teeth so hard haha. The thing is when i went back a couple of weeks later to get it finished and knew what to expect it was fine, hurt but not that bad. All power of the mind!

Not looking forward to my chest...ugghhh. At least Nick Colella works fast. Armpit, ankle, knee ditch, elbow all in the next few months.... :(:(:(:(

damn, exciting! Though my original plan was to try to get the shittiest spots i wanted tattooed, out of the way first while i'm young... hah, but still would rather space them out a bit i think.

Right above the knuckle near my pinky finger on both hands when I was getting the back of my hands done. My wrist and fingers didn't hurt very much, side of my fingers near the knuckle did a bit. Side of the palms wasn't that bad

Ribs were pretty interesting :)

Not unbearable but not exactly much fun either, there wasn't a single sweet spot where you could just zone out and go with it. The last 20/30 minutes of the session I was just watching the clock and hoping we wouldn't go too much longer to be honest.

It healed surprisingly easily which was a big bonus :)

I used to say piercings hurt less than tattoos, but a few days ago I got a second nostril piercing on the left side, closer to the face than the others ones and it felt like my nose was amputated. Definitely worse than the lower back tattoo...plus I started bleeding out of my nose randomly for the rest of the day, hit a nerve I guess...:/

I'd rather go through numerous nape piercings and lower back tattoos than this ;)

I used to say piercings hurt less than tattoos, but a few days ago I got a second nostril piercing on the left side, closer to the face than the others ones and it felt like my nose was amputated. Definitely worse than the lower back tattoo...plus I started bleeding out of my nose randomly for the rest of the day, hit a nerve I guess...:/

I'd rather go through numerous nape piercings and lower back tattoos than this ;)

WoW! I heard those really do hurt.

PICS!

WoW! I heard those really do hurt.

PICS!

Of the nose or nape piercing? I have a picture of the nose piercing on my phone. It doesn't hurt but with the septum flipped up and the other two nose studs it feels pretty busy and a little annoying atm.:eek:

• 2 weeks later...

So I guess I didnt learned my lesson last session I did... LOL

I walked in to the shop and told my artist that I wanted my ankle blasted like a boss... He chuckle and proceeded to tell me the pros and cons about that area.

At the end we went above of the ankle bone rather than on the ankle it self for better placement and flow.

Holly mother shit batman! It is painful to no end. I took the pain and was able to deal with it but shit man the ankle just hurt.

Next stop the foot. /face palm... :eek: