Most painful spot to get tattooed

Lochlan

• 2 weeks later...

. The International Association for the Study of Pain defines pain as an emotion. That is, pain is a perception rather than a sensation, and the experience of pain is fundamentally no different than why someone experiences a work of art as beautiful and engaging whereas another finds it as boring and mundane. - Anoop T. Balachandran

Something to think about :)

. The International Association for the Study of Pain defines pain as an emotion. That is, pain is a perception rather than a sensation, and the experience of pain is fundamentally no different than why someone experiences a work of art as beautiful and engaging whereas another finds it as boring and mundane. - Anoop T. Balachandran

Something to think about :)

Bet some good government funding went up in smoke for that study! What you can read on the internet.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have one of those lower sternum/underboob jammers, and honestly most of it was significantly less painful that I expected. Except for this little bit that went right in my cleavage, and holy hell, it SUCKED. Three minutes of straight suckage. But at least now I'm more prepared for any future chest pieces.

Also, some months back I got a tattoo over a sunburn. A sunburn I didn't realize had happened until the next day. Unnecessary extra stinging because I'm an idiot who forgot to bring sunscreen on my trip.

I've noticed there's a surprising lack of mention of the knee in this thread - it's not an area i've had tattooed so i can't comment but i'd have thought it would be up there as one of the worst whether it's the kneecap itself or the knee ditch.

I can only attest to the back of the knee and yes, it gets quite painful there. I'm considering a traditional Hanya on the front of the knee after the lower leg is complete.