Most painful spot to get tattooed

Lochlan

Worst pain was around the nipples, and between the major bones on the head. Knees, elbows, sternum, and between the knuckles by all means hurt but wasn't anything in comparison to between the bones on the head. That shit hurt.. oh and the belly button wasn't a very fun day either haha 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2010 at 8:25 AM, hogg said:

Shins and my kneecap were super easy for me, but lower back/ass/right where the thigh meets the ass were all F***ing horrible. Who knew the ass would be so bad? Deep, searing pain that lasted for days. I'm so glad my backpiece is done.

I'd also like to nominate "any body part tattooed by Chris Trevino."

Chris just tattooed my last decent sized spot I had left, on my ass. Good times!

• 6 months later...

So far my armpit was the most painful, and this might sound crazy but my thigh would be a close second. That thing hurt like a bitch. I was pretty surprised I was in so much pain, considering I have a sleeve and the only part that really bothered me was my armpit. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not heavily tattooed, halfsleeve on lower arm, upper arm piece and backpiece, but so far the elbow has been the worst. And I also felt like the outside of my lower arm hurt more than the inside, which is the complete opposite of what most people say. So I guess I'm wierd like that 😛

• 2 months later...

Stomach has definitely been the most testing for me so far. Had it tattooed three times and each one was just misery, thankfully it's full now though!

I also had a four and a half hour session on my inner bicep and by the last half an hour or so I was just a puddle of misery and sweat on the bench.

Will be getting my back (and ass) lined in two days though, so we'll see where that lands on the scale!

5 hours ago, Tsam said:

Stomach has definitely been the most testing for me so far. Had it tattooed three times and each one was just misery, thankfully it's full now though!

I also had a four and a half hour session on my inner bicep and by the last half an hour or so I was just a puddle of misery and sweat on the bench.

Will be getting my back (and ass) lined in two days though, so we'll see where that lands on the scale!

For me the back, except for the love handles, wasn't bad at all. At one point I almost fell asleep. The stomach though ieeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm not looking forward to the ass either.

• 4 months later...

1. top of spine/back certain spots on my back hurt more than others but that boney bit where the neck sits onto the spine hurt a lot like an electric shock rather than a 

2 pubic area, the bottom of my belly where my pubes are stung like a hot knife

3 ribs, mostly ok apart from the bottom "floating rib" ouch.

4 chest, i didn't mind the sternum but round my nipples "didn't alf pinch mind"

5. feet also a bitch to heal

6. wrist....one little spot pinched like no tomorrow

7 hipbone/love handles

8 throat

9 sides of knee

10 hands/fingers

11 claves/shins

12 side of neck

13 sleves (some spots hurt more than others.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Boiled Dove said:

To everyone who said the belly was awful....

....you are correct. Holy shit did I not expect that. 

So, Belly, ribs, and even getting close to the knee pit would be tops for me. 

I can understand the belly, I have a small part of my side piece on it and it hurt,

I have a large rib piece, pretty tough,

but my knee ditches I would have to say have been the most pain for me.

• 2 weeks later...