Most painful spot to get tattooed

Lochlan

Got my whole back and butt cheeks lined last weekend, and I was expecting the absolute worse. I will say that certain spots were awful (base of spine, love handles), but the stomach was definitely worse for me. The very first line that hit my stomach made my entire body flush and start sweating in a way that was disgusting and embarrassing. Haha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/10/2021 at 6:43 PM, Hygge. said:

For me, ribs and wrists were hell. Next month I'm getting my knee done so it's going to be a fun experience for sure

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9 Pro mediante Tapatalk

I just got my knee done a week ago, I have no right to say what other people’s pain tolerance is but for my personal experience I hyped it up for myself before the tattoo and it hurt far less than I had anticipated. Though I will admit my ink has no color, it was line work and then dot work for shading. 

On 5/10/2021 at 6:43 PM, Hygge. said:

For me, ribs and wrists were hell. Next month I'm getting my knee done so it's going to be a fun experience for sure

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Well, the knee isn’t fun, but if you got through ribs, you’ll be fine.

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, MakaveliX said:

What is the inside of the wrist like ? I've had some on the outside of the wrist by my hand and could barely feel it

I would rank inside wrist as low level discomfort, or at least I don't remember it.  I was getting something I really wanted though, so that always helps.