Most painful spot to get tattooed

Lochlan

I wanted to punch my dude in the face during my chest piece. NOT FUN.

I felt exactly the same when I got my tattoo which reaches slightly over my chest. I think I called my tattooer a bastard a billion times during it- all in good fun, of course!

• 4 weeks later...

The second or third tattoo I got was on my sternum. I had no idea what I was in for, I had a tattoo or two on my upper arms and that was it. Was seeing some girl who wanted to get a tattoo and while I was in the lobby waiting for her to get done, I decided i was going to get one too, so I picked a skull inside a Maltese cross and said put in on my sternum. I don't think me writhing in pain for an hour impressed her that much. The girl is long gone but the tattoo is still there and funny enough one of my current best friends was the guy who put the tattoo on.

yup, sorry bro. Chest<Ribs<Stomach

For me, it was definitely Ribs>Ass>Chest. Maybe it's because my stomach and ribs done at the same time, but when Lehi was going over my stomach, it felt like a break compared to the ribs.

-3.jpg

-2.jpg

Okay, here's the update. Hotstuff and Panther by Scott Sylvia. Kewpie and White Tiger by Bryan Burke. Both tattoos were done in 2 sittings, black in one sitting, color in the next.

Scotts side was about 5 1/2 hours. Bryans side was 4 1/2 hours total. I started Bryans side first but finished Scotts side first. I lagged on Bryan and was procrastinating getting it finished a bit because Scotts side hurt so bad. Bryan actually had to call me up and be like, "we finishing this tattoo we started or what?". Sorry Bryan.

Both these guys are quick as can be and for a painful spot like the ribs I really appreciated that. I gotta say the second sitting with Scott i was feeling a little nauseous and almost ready to tap out towards the end. Scott hurt more!

Both those tattoos are amazing!

If it was me it would have taken me probably 4 sitting a piece hahaha. Luckily since I'm a lady and not a very big one, and because of the way my back piece is, I won't have to endure more than 2-3 hours on each side!

I have my lower stomach done, I wouldn't call it public area but it starts about 2" below my belly button. It was a long time ago but I remember it hurting pretty bad. At this point I plan on leaving the rest of my stomach open until I'm out of room elsewhere for big stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Only two piddly-ass little tattoos so far, but of the two, the tail of the cross on my lower back tattoo made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Lots of nerve endings there or something. The other one is just a small two and half inch heart on my rib cage, which didn't hurt at all. My husband said his hurt a lot. It's on his shoulder (delt), but there are a lot of parallel lines, so lots of outlining which made it feel like the guy was going over and over the same spot.

I have my lower stomach done, I wouldn't call it public area but it starts about 2" below my belly button. It was a long time ago but I remember it hurting pretty bad.

Yes the lower stomach is a tad bit touchy but I would do it all over again LOL!

Lower Stomach - Tattoo Gallery | Last Sparrow Tattoo

I hope the link works LOL if not its the pic in my gallery.

Oh and P.S. please dont mind the hair LOL