Most painful spot to get tattooed

Lochlan

My left ribs weren't too bad I had 5-6 hours on them but when I got my right side done just the 45 minute-1 hour outline was brutal. It was the same artist also.

I got my back done by Karl Fisher in Oakland and when he got on the sides of my back behind my ribs that was pretty bad also.

The chest wasn't too bad, certain spots hurt pretty bad. Center of my chest felt really weird and sometimes it was like the pain was happening where he wasn't even tattooing.

• 3 weeks later...
most painful spots.... arm pit cock rib cage. 3 most fucked spots for me

i can't even begin to imagine the pain... i mentioned getting mine tattooed to my girlfriend once and she said she didn't think i would and that she would pay for it if i ever became brave enough. one day...

I just had my ribs done today and it was torture. When he first started, i was almost laughing at how little it hurt. It honestly felt like a pencil at times. About 45 minutes in though... I was burying my face in my shirt and fighting the urge to crawl out of my skin and run away. It felt like he was scraping a sunburn with barbed wire.

Some artists have a knack for 'helping' a client sit longer...they seem to know more 'tricks' I guess. Some artists have a heavy hand, course wiping towels and jack hammer for a machine -- I am starting to think this weighs more heavily into how we perceive the pain than the actual body part.

My left ribs weren't too bad I had 5-6 hours on them but when I got my right side done just the 45 minute-1 hour outline was brutal. It was the same artist also.

I got my back done by Karl Fisher in Oakland and when he got on the sides of my back behind my ribs that was pretty bad also.

The chest wasn't too bad, certain spots hurt pretty bad. Center of my chest felt really weird and sometimes it was like the pain was happening where he wasn't even tattooing.

Weird! I experienced the same thing! My right side rib panel was brutal from the very first line and I ended up tapping out in less than 4 hours with not even all the shading done. My left rib panel was completed in 7 hours by a different artist and it was just bearable.

Sternum sucks...no denying it. But at the end of the day, at least you can say you earned it!

I didn't remember the sternum being too bad when I got my chest tattooed but there was no "easy" part of that tattoo.. The parts on my ribs were the more painful parts. I don't know how all these girls go getting their first tattoos down their ribs!

Getting the one side of my head finished this saturday.....not looking forward to that!

My ribs hurt bad but this is definitely worse!

Sending much respect to you with having your head tattooed. I CAN NOT even imagine....

Sending much respect to you with having your head tattooed. I CAN NOT even imagine....

It is not fun in any way......not gonna lie.....i definitely shed some tears!

i have never tapped out though and it was close to 2.5 hours straight tattooing!

Weird thing was that once the needle was out....i was totally fine!

I think we have a little over an hour left!

A pretty girl holding your hand and wiping your tears helps.....ha ha ha ha ha!

:)

My friend got the back of his head tattooed and tapped out after 2 hours. Hes never tapped out before and hes pretty much covered .

Gotta be like the one i just had on my spine... no padding at all, like driving over a steel-deck bridge on bias ply tires. 15 or 20 minutes and I was not comfortable with it. Can't imagine having my skull worked on.

CG

i am getting armpit done wed, will report. That reminds me about ettiquette, I dont use deodorant unless musky, most of the time I dont need it but thinking i shower right before appt to be safe.

armpit not the pits for me so thinking I just deal well