Most painful spot to get tattooed

Lochlan

...so for you it's not "a deep and searing pain that lasts for days, a memory that lasts a lifetime.". Ha ha!

Good on you! I think maybe I was really excited to get my backpiece added to the first time so my adrenalin was pumping. The last time however I knew what to expect so I psychologically made it worse. Funny how attitude can affect you. I have to learn your zen techniques next time around.

Except a few spots, I am usually pretty damn good on pain. If you just zone yourself out a bit it helps a ton. I've been messing with kinda "turning my brain off", works well for pain, I mainly do it so I can sit still for 3+ hours at a time. Only spots that will snap me into reality quick is the knee ditch and armpit area...brutal for sure!

For me it's been the lower back. Whoever named that spot "Tramp Stamp" obviously never got one. If they had they would of named it "The Badass Bitch Badge".

Yeah, it's amazing how popular that spot got for how painful it actually is..... the good ol' days when women got "badass bitch badges" and men got arm bands that wouldn't wrap all the way around cause they heard the inner arm hurts.

Yeah, it's amazing how popular that spot got for how painful it actually is..... the good ol' days when women got "badass bitch badges" and men got arm bands that wouldn't wrap all the way around cause they heard the inner arm hurts.

And now that spot seems to be the ribs. I hated getting my inner bicep tattooed but it wasn't so bad that I'm not going to do it again on the other arm. Men need to stop being such wimps.

• 2 weeks later...
So I don't know if I am a pussy or what, but I got my chest tattooed last night.

Going over my collarbone I just wanted to beg him to stop. It was the most intense feeling I have had in a long time.

Also lower towards my breast, near my armpit, was no fun

Ouch!!! I am thinking of chest. What did you get?

So I don't know if I am a pussy or what, but I got my chest tattooed last night.

Going over my collarbone I just wanted to beg him to stop. It was the most intense feeling I have had in a long time.

Also lower towards my breast, near my armpit, was no fun

I don't have a huge amount of experience to compare it to, but I see a lot of comments about how collarbones are bad.

When I got my first collarbone done it was all over the place in terms of how it felt...some bits hurt a lot, some I barely felt...but there was a moment when he went right over the bone and I felt the vibrations through my entire skeleton. It wasn't so much that it hurt so badly as it was that it just felt really not right. It made me dread doing my second collarbone, which I had to do because otherwise I would look lopsided and I wanted to fill that space before I started my sleeve. The second one felt a lot better.

My latest tattoos on my shoulders were a bizarre experience. Obviously, the collarbone sucked, but I've felt worse... We did one complete shoulder first, and so my body/brain was focusing on easing that shoulder. So when we moved to the outline of the other shoulder it was the most god awful pain ever. Worse than my foot and ribs.. My body must have been sending all of its painkillers to the first shoulder, so the second one was just raw, 100% pain. Not fun.

I don't have a huge amount of experience to compare it to, but I see a lot of comments about how collarbones are bad.

When I got my first collarbone done it was all over the place in terms of how it felt...some bits hurt a lot, some I barely felt...but there was a moment when he went right over the bone and I felt the vibrations through my entire skeleton. It wasn't so much that it hurt so badly as it was that it just felt really not right. It made me dread doing my second collarbone, which I had to do because otherwise I would look lopsided and I wanted to fill that space before I started my sleeve. The second one felt a lot better.

yeah I didn't really think about it when I decided to do it... then when he started outlining I was like oh fuck oh fuck what did I do? My leg kept shaking, but I forced myself to be as still as I could. My friend had left for 15 minutes when he started, and came back and asked me if I was ok, because I had a strange look on my face. I kept having to clench my fists around my phone or on my pants. It stopped being so intense when he was shading, until he got near my lower breast and again with the collarbone.

I was fine though with the color and shading, but his fingers on my skin was torture

My smartass friend thought it would be funny to offer to bring me a stress ball next time.

thigh was definitely my worst. i thought my hand would be but that was actually quite painless.

Thinking of getting just under the hip bone on the highest point of the thigh done, kind of close to my junk will discuss this with the artist first.

Not going to be a huge tattoo so hopefully it not as bad as anywhere on the torso and or hip bone that hip bone sucks.

Thinking of getting just under the hip bone on the highest point of the thigh done, kind of close to my junk will discuss this with the artist first.

Not going to be a huge tattoo so hopefully it not as bad as anywhere on the torso and or hip bone that hip bone sucks.

I have a decently sized tattoo on my thigh (you can see in my gallery), and the worst parts of it were up at the top nearest my hip and down at the bottom on my innermost skin. So I wish you luck with yours, haha.

My side (ribs) was baaaad but I only got a small piece there so it was short. Lots of involuntary shudders due to nerves. For actual pain the back of my calf has been the worst so far... it was a much longer session and the artist was heavy handed.

The knee seems like it will be pretty awful... it's coming up soon :-/

I have a decently sized tattoo on my thigh (you can see in my gallery), and the worst parts of it were up at the top nearest my hip and down at the bottom on my innermost skin. So I wish you luck with yours, haha.

Right about where your Baku tattoos back leg and tail finishes should be around where the bottom of my upcoming tattoo ends, to make it worse I will more than likely get a similar tattoo on the other leg in a similar spot.

Seems I like to pick painful shitty areas for my tattoos.