Most painful spot to get tattooed

Lochlan

I didn't have too much trouble up near the armpit, I really expected to, and kinda psyched myself out a little going into it, but really didn't think it was terrible. I'm not heavily tattooed (elbow up mostly covered and a big piece on my thigh), but so far the thigh was by far the worst, really not looking forward to getting my legs tattooed again. I don't understand how people get the backs of their thighs done.

Then again, I've yet to even touch the torso, so I'm sure that will be fun.

I didn't have too much trouble up near the armpit, I really expected to, and kinda psyched myself out a little going into it, but really didn't think it was terrible.

Lucky you, my most recent tattoo just went a tiny bit into my armpit and i sure did feel it haha. And here i am wanting to get a shark in my armpit.

I also agree with you that thighs are not very fun at all.

Everywhere hurts, one day along time from now I will go back and have a touch up session on my torso.

The easiest places for me so far have been the thigh and the shoulder, pain scale I would rate them equal.

Now I said that I bet my next thigh tattoo in May is going to be tough Ha Ha

Now over 70 hours on my back piece. Yesterday, took it up to 77 hours and my artist did like 3 hours of detail near, under armpit/rib cage behind the heart area yesterday. Not ashamed to say it, but I had tears running down my face for about 5-7 minutes.

I thought I had toughened up enough now for that to never happen but now, just gotta say, Tattooing is starting to hurt more I get them...

We had the Songkran Water Festival (Thai New Year) here in Thailand this week. I had my shirt off for 4 days, getting soaking wet in the worlds biggest water fight. I must have met over 100 people due to my back piece and met so many others from all corners of the world, also showing off there art during the water fight. Bought so many of us together an I gained some cool new friends. No, just for that, the pain of getting this, has been worth every hour...

Only another 7 hours to go on the 28th of this month.... no more this year. I need time to recover...

The photo enclosed explains Songkran very easily... lots of water and good times

Same as most posts about inner bicep near armpit, burns. Getting big thigh piece, was worried about the area high inside inner thigh, but wasn't too bad. The area on front thigh about 1-2 inch's above the knee, every time the outline was done felt like it was being dragged through a pool of nerves, my leg would tense up uncontrollably.