Most painful spot to get tattooed

Lochlan

Are the front of the thigh really so bad?? Was thinking it wouldn't be. That's where I'm getting tattooed next. I only have hip/side and part of my back done so far. The hip/side was fine. Ben the boney bits. Back was fine all bar one letter and one star ( the a and the big star with it) it felt like a hot knife being dragged through me. The rest was fine- just that one spot!

My rib piece was surprising not all that bad until I got tattooed on my waist line. Yikes, that sucked.... Besides that I think back of the knee... Though I'm getting a full asscrack to toe tips leg sleeve done shortly and am not looking forward to the inner thigh part

I am so calm and relaxed during tattooing sessions, but getting the spot right below my knee tattooed really burned.

I watched my best friend get very teary eyed from the back of his knee being tattooed. I had to help him walk out of the shop, because the back of your knees have a lot of sensitive muscles and his leg was just wrecked from 4+ hours of work.

Got my full back piece started by Aaron Bell today...I do have large rib shots as well as stomach done so I had some idea of what to expect. Most was pretty tolerable, except for the edges of the back where it wraps into the ribs...but he saved the worst for last...a wee bit near the base of the spine sucked and he started to go a little on the butt cheek, just the very top. That hurt! Makes me wonder how I am going to make it as its a shoulders to knee ditch composition.

• 3 weeks later...

The inner elbow was a bit rough and I also found the skin on the inside of my bicep was a bit nippy.

Currently working on a full leg, and am a little concerned about the knee are and lower leg. My body temperature seems to drop whenever I am tattooed and get the shakes pretty bad. Muscle spasms were much more frequent during the 3 hours on my thigh.

I always say the same thing to myself every time I fell that first line..

'Why am I doing this again? No more tattoos for a while, this hurts too much. Then when it's over I can't wait to get back in the chair again.

The small of my back... gosh... Also, my calves. For some reason they are like, super sensitive. And tend to I get awful muscle spasms. :/ My leg would jerk every 5 seconds and my artist (who's rather tiny) had to hold it down with all her weight. That was embarrassing as I normally sit like rock, ugh

• 2 weeks later...
The small of my back... gosh... Also, my calves. For some reason they are like, super sensitive. And tend to I get awful muscle spasms. :/ My leg would jerk every 5 seconds and my artist (who's rather tiny) had to hold it down with all her weight. That was embarrassing as I normally sit like rock, ugh

Had similar experience with my thigh, I tried so hard to stop those muscle twitches.