Most painful spot to get tattooed

Lochlan

nicky, the pain has got to be worth it because already thats pretty awesome! i hope you post some pictures of the finished product when its done, please!!

next appointment i make might just be to get a little piece in my knee pit, i hear its pretty bad and i actually want to compare it to my ribs which wasn't that bad!

Thanks everyone! I'm super stoked on it already. I finish in 2 weeks, I'll definitely put some pics up when its done.

AlannaCA- I've heard the back of the knee can be prettty bad. keep us posted.

MsRad- Thank you for the compliment! The swallows were done about this time last year by Nick Rodin @ Blackheart.

I thought the palm was really easy. I mean, it hurt, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. For me, tattoos hurt much worse as they go on. As long as it's pretty quick, I can deal with it.

Throat hurt, but that was more the actual position of being tattooed, head hanging off the table. I'd get dizzy and nauseous. It took about 12 hours to get it all in there. Really hard work, for both me and my artist. It's the only tattoo where I ever seriously considered tapping out and coming back later. The white highlights at the very end were just torture.

Top of the head hurts a lot. Starts painful and only gets worse.

The most painful, by far, for me, was the ends of my fingers, just under the cuticle. It felt like someone was searing hot pokers into the ends of my fingers. Intense, serious pain.

• 1 month later...
just got tattooed a inch from my butt hole...super amazing...the but where it meets the thigh is pretty cool if you like suck. haha lehi did it and its super cool back of both thighs and ass last big spot.

Horribly horrible. Have fun hovering over the toilet!

It's a joke i make a lot at the shop, it's dumb but it makes people laugh and not think about the hurt i'm about to put on them.

I also tell them that the tattoo they are about to get is always the most painful one. Time dulls the experience so all that matters is the one happening right now.

Personally my back didn't seem that bad. The bottom of the ribs, round the kidneys was pretty unfriendly. The back of the knees sucks pretty well.

I just left a deposit to get my left rib panel done by Brian Burk, so i'm a little nervous about that.

I gave Scott dibs on the other side, so i'll let you guys know who puts the hurt on worse once they are done....