Real Time Help Needed: Appt with Chad Koeplinger

hgiles

I got an opportunity to sit with Chad soon and I need to decide what I want him to do. I know he's prefers Americana, but I want to do something that will work with the Japanese I've got and also be something he is excited to do.

Any ideas?

Trust in the artist, ya may be surprised at what Chad comes up with in style and with the power behind the traditional aspect and interpretation it may be more powerful than what you have. I think he will ht the nail on the head and he will have allot more incentive and compassion in what he creates knowing that you trust in him. Everything will be just fine, relax and enjoy the ride, then come back and let us all know and possibly see how great it turned out.

Chad and I shot the breeze for 3 hours planning the tattoo he's doing on my stomach, and another handful of emails to get it right; and it's a black panther. He's willing to put the time in to make sure you get what you want; and you're going to walk out of there with an honest tattoo. May not be exactly what you had in mind, but thats the great part about running it through another person; the marriage of your idea and their execution making something that you may not have pictured but is exactly what you need.

Chad is a very talented tattooist,he has a pretty big interest in tibetan and hindu diety. He also has a very large interest in all types of tattoo's. His reference is no limited to americana. He has studied so many different aspects of this trade that I would feel confident with having him do anything. I know how much he puts into a tattoo he is "known" for and I also know he has no problem researching something "new" either. My only suggestion is to have a few ideas and some knowledge yourself of whatever design is you want.