FNG from California

cretin

Hey, just stumbled onto this forum and joined up. I live in southern California, build hot rods and customs for a living, and love traditional American tattooing. The rest of the stuff about me probably isn't interesting.

Got quite a few things join on at the shop right now. Building the next Street Rodder road tour car a '40 Ford, a '36 Packard Roaster that will compete for the AMBR award, about to chop a couple '51 Mercurys, a clone of an old race/show car called the Grasshopper, and a few other random projects. At the house for myself, I have a '54 Chevy, '31 Model A, and a '66 BSA I'm putting together.

Well, I was getting Tattooed by a friend of mine named Alex, but he went to tattoo in Vegas. I'm about to get a sleeve done by another friend who is a well known artist, but has asked me not to say who because he has a specific style he wants to be known for. He is basically doing traditional work just for me. I'm also just beginning talk for some trade work with Jim Sylvia, he has a '54 Chevy he wants to chop, so we may work out a deal.

You and me both man. Even though I love what I do it can be torture to put so much work into a cool car, and then just watch someone else drive away in it. Oh well, guess I just need to get off my ass and finish my stuff.