What is the DUMBEST tattoo you've had to do lately?

ZachZanone

As of late, teens have been getting STUPID tattoos because they are "hip" or "in". Give an example, and a picture if possible, of the dumbest tattoo you've had to do recently. For me, I'm going to be doing a Narwhal tattoo on some rave chick this week... I'd normally like to think it's due to the excessive use of drugs, but unfortunately it's just one of the tattoos become popular with the "hipsters". Let's hear them!

ZZ

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

here the trends are silhouettes of birds.. "believe" tattoos , "heart of a lion" tattoos, and there are monthly people coming in to get yesteryear's tweety bird tattoos covered up... sigh.

dumbest recently...honestly sometimes the dumb tattoos are the coolest lol. in a new school way...its just the trend tattoos that are kinda like "really?" but hey..who am i to judge.

• 2 weeks later...
here the trends are silhouettes of birds.. "believe" tattoos , "heart of a lion" tattoos, and there are monthly people coming in to get yesteryear's tweety bird tattoos covered up... sigh.

dumbest recently...honestly sometimes the dumb tattoos are the coolest lol. in a new school way...its just the trend tattoos that are kinda like "really?" but hey..who am i to judge.

Very noble of you Eskimette. I agree with you that you are not too judge. I know that my sister does not agree with the cat paw prints I have going up my leg, but if you are not a cat person you just do not get it. As long as the person who is getting the tat likes it, that is all that matters.