Mike wilson fast or not?

lving4today

Just had a question if he was a fast tattooer or not for those who have been tattooed by him?

Thanks to @ avery for the heads up. Google mapped the shop and it's only 5 hrs tops from my place. Will be a sick graduation gift to myself in june

fyi for avery to be alerted you have to put @Avery Taylor no space from @ to the name. you also have to put their exact name

Get teh wilson tattoo. people who know good tattoos will be envious or atleast recognize you have good work

glad youre heeding everyones advice and not taking the easy closer route!

No sir!

I really do enjoy the work I've gotten from the town I live in, but it's time to branch out and start collecting

I feel foolish for not knowing about Mike Wilson sooner. Just another reason I'm thankful for LST :)

Just got a reply back, and I'll be making the appt 2 months in advance.

This is probably a stupid question and normally I hate to bring it up, but would asking price be outta line? Either way, price isn't an issue but I'd just like to know how much to put aside for it and travels and still be respectful.

This is probably a stupid question and normally I hate to bring it up, but would asking price be outta line? Either way, price isn't an issue but I'd just like to know how much to put aside for it and travels and still be respectful.

A polite "what should I bring" isn't out of line. Quality work is priceless, but living in the real world means budgeting; so once you guys get the design sort of worked out, asking for a ballpark isn't a faux pas.

A polite "what should I bring" isn't out of line. Quality work is priceless, but living in the real world means budgeting; so once you guys get the design sort of worked out, asking for a ballpark isn't a faux pas.

Awesome man thanks. I'm definitely willing to pay whatever for quality work and the experience. I'll have to give the shop a call soon and see what happens

I am glad that this is all working out for you. I do not think that it is impolite to ask about pricing. There is a big difference between haggling with someone, and wanting to know what to expect so that you can prepare for it.

My Wilson tattoos are my favorites. He did my hand and will do my other as well as several others. Got my first from him in 96 and when I talked to him again 4 years ago he remembered. He works slow but the tattoo gets done fast. Slow down to speed up is how he described it to me. I loved reading all the praise for Mike and agree fully with all statements. I am stoked for you.

LST rocks, anyone who knows good work will stare at you when your on the beach and you can just nod. Its kinda like how all bikers have a slight head nod when they pass another or any country guy in a truck throws 2 fingers while keeping his hand on the wheel on a country road. My advice is go give a nice tip thank him kindly and drive straight home and show us pictures so we can like your shit and tell you how badass your new tattoo is.