Mike wilson fast or not?

lving4today

you from Jax?

Also, for those who've been waiting to hear - I asked Mike about his arm last week, he said he was about to get the hard cast removed and put into a more temporary one and has been using his arm very lightly. So with all hopes he'll be tattooing again by the end of the summer, I didn't ask him when he thought he'd be tattooing but from the sounds of it, it shouldn't be too much longer maybe another couple months or something.

Awesome I hope I am getting a tattoo from him in the next year

I graduate in one week (thursday to be exact :) ) so with worthwhile paychecks come badass tattoos. I'm leaning towards getting my arms finished since I talked to the boss lady/lead tech at the hospital and tattoos won't screw me out of a job. I'm thinking I'll a couple of smaller tattoos by mike before I start my chest. I still have so much space to cover and I can't keep a solid idea for my chest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like hes tattooing at the montreal convetion (at least thats on the FB page for the convention). Im getting my knee done and back worked on but im reallllly trying to get a quick one from Mike if he has the time and I have the money/stamina. Whats the best way to contact him or should I just try for a walk up. 3 tattoos in 3 days is a lot.

Don't wait for a walk up, chances are he'll be booked.

go on Inksmith & Rogers Tattoo and get the number for the location on 3rd st. He's there almost every day noon till 9pm.

also keep forgetting to mention

Mike is back tattooing now full time ! Fuck a broken arm!

He offered to finish my back as soon as two days from when I saw him, so it seems that his schedule isn't too crazy again. Get in while you can cause normally it's a two month-ish wait.