Mike wilson fast or not?

lving4today

LST rocks, anyone who knows good work will stare at you when your on the beach and you can just nod. Its kinda like how all bikers have a slight head nod when they pass another or any country guy in a truck throws 2 fingers while keeping his hand on the wheel on a country road. My advice is go give a nice tip thank him kindly and drive straight home and show us pictures so we can like your shit and tell you how badass your new tattoo is.

Done and donee. I wish i could meet some folk who knew good work in person. Other than the people who have tattooed me, everyone in this town thinks a cheap tattoo is the best. Dumb spring break town

to cover up the fact that their ugliness stinks...

I think Mike was 22 and I was 19 or so and we're in the shop and these girls come in.

Mike smiles and says "hey, ladies... do you know why women wear makeup and perfume?"

And the girls giggle and say no.

"Because they're ugly and they stink" and went back to tattooing.

He made a lot of friends, young Mike Wilson.

Mike outlined my back piece in about 1.5-2 hours. Including any very quick breaks. You can see a photo of it in the full back piece thread to get an idea of the size and detail of the outline. One of the very nice things about getting tattooed my Mike is that he is not interested in taking breaks, or spending half the appointment talking about bullshit while his machine runs in the rinse cup. He's a tattooer, and an amazing one. I have never once felt like he's over charged me, I've never felt like he wasn't in the mood to tattoo, never felt like he was rushing through something, nothing like that. He's always been really open about how long he wants to work on something for, and for how much money and it's always turned out awesome. Plus like the others have said, he can draw and tattoo just about fuckin' anything. I mean you could want a weird chair, or traditional sailor tattoo or some Japanese stuff and it will all be top quality work with no complaints.

Let me know when you are going to be in town, as I will have moved back to Jax by then. Oh and book your appointment in advance, when I was getting my back done I usually had to book about a month ahead of time, so coming from out of town I imagine you would want to get that appointment locked in while you can. He's working at the location on 3rd st, the # is on their website Inksmith & Rogers Tattoo

Mike outlined my back piece in about 1.5-2 hours. Including any very quick breaks. You can see a photo of it in the full back piece thread to get an idea of the size and detail of the outline. One of the very nice things about getting tattooed my Mike is that he is not interested in taking breaks, or spending half the appointment talking about bullshit while his machine runs in the rinse cup. He's a tattooer, and an amazing one. I have never once felt like he's over charged me, I've never felt like he wasn't in the mood to tattoo, never felt like he was rushing through something, nothing like that. He's always been really open about how long he wants to work on something for, and for how much money and it's always turned out awesome. Plus like the others have said, he can draw and tattoo just about fuckin' anything. I mean you could want a weird chair, or traditional sailor tattoo or some Japanese stuff and it will all be top quality work with no complaints.

Let me know when you are going to be in town, as I will have moved back to Jax by then. Oh and book your appointment in advance, when I was getting my back done I usually had to book about a month ahead of time, so coming from out of town I imagine you would want to get that appointment locked in while you can. He's working at the location on 3rd st, the # is on their website Inksmith & Rogers Tattoo

Thanks I was gonna MSG you and ask you about your back. Fucking killer btw, but

I'm sure you that. I plan on calling Thursday, do you think making he appt for June would be too far in advance? I'll be be sure to keep a thread posted when I leave and post pictures of course

shouldn't be a problem if you call enough in advance. he seems to be good about getting in people from out of town if he's got the time.

from what i know it's probably better to call them with questions rather than email. email doesn't seem to be too hot with a lot of tattoo shops.

shouldn't be a problem if you call enough in advance. he seems to be good about getting in people from out of town if he's got the time.

from what i know it's probably better to call them with questions rather than email. email doesn't seem to be too hot with a lot of tattoo shops.

Yeah I've never emailed those guys, I just call when I want to make a trip down.

@Scott R like i said before anyone who's gonna come get tattooed let me know ! I'll come and make you feel awkward while you get tatted up hahaha

but for real I am moving back there to be with my fiancé and we're always down to grab a drink with an outta towner

I may return this summer - to sit in again and see Mike and Angelo and Leena - still not sure

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't say he is fast or slow but you will get a good tattoo and he packs the color in. He isn't cheap but typically people who are booked out months in advance aren't. He knocked off an hour of the first time I sat with him because I helped him haul some benches to his house from a place that was going out of business!