Hi!

thattatgirl

Yggdrasil with people kissing on Him...hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Hope you get your lines of commo straightened out with your artist-I know exactly what you mean! You may THINK you have every detail covered, only to find when you're done that it didn't quite hit the mark. Good luck! (tell your artist that this Guy is watching!)

My tattoo turned out way more "animated" than I was wanting. The colors seem a little off to me, and the top of the tree (the branches) seemed unfinished or too bare. I'm a little nervous because I'm not exactly sure what he is capable of doing. I've only gotten two other tattoos from him. I'm not even sure what could be done differently with the branches. I was thinking about asking him to just make it a black and Grey tattoo, but I don't know if that's even possible. It sucks, because after every single tattoo I have ever gotten, I have loved them. Then I get this one and go home disappointed. Not what I was expecting for sure. Let's hope it gets worked out and I don't end up having to get it covered.

Colors can be adjusted, and you have plenty of room to add foliage or whatever suits you to the top of the Tree. I would suggest researching pre-christian art from Northern Europe-I've been able to find some killer plates of old finds, and it wouldn't surprise me if you could find earlier illustrations of Yggdrasil to work with.

yggdrasil - Google Search