Lochlan

Rose tattoos

i'll be working at frith st. this saturday the 21st-monday the 30th! shameless plug***

My wifes back at Frith Street on Sunday being tattooed by Stewart Robson and I am getting tattooed by you on Thursday.

I don't know who does them "best" as long as it's solid and looks clean I like them. As far as style, I like Matt Shamah, Grez, and Carlos Truan's roses.

well good luck getting one from carlos. last i saw of him his mug shot was on the cover of "busted" in austin for theft. not to mention he did some of the worst tattoos i've ever gotten. holy shit.

well good luck getting one from carlos. last i saw of him his mug shot was on the cover of "busted" in austin for theft. not to mention he did some of the worst tattoos i've ever gotten. holy shit.

lol, wow, I saw him last week, he's in Dallas for a little while.

Rose Tattoo is just a fabulous thing to make on the body & especially on the arms or on the wrist. It looks pretty & I really like it. As,I am much more crazy about such things. Tattoo making is an art & through this also one can earn. Everyone can't design good tattoos.

Hello there, @rossypaull. Please tell us more.