March 2012 Best Tattoo of the Month Contest

i didn't know holbein until my customer brought this to me.

Isn't it beautiful? He's the same artist who did all the portraits of and for Henry VIII. I had an old 1920s copy of Dances of Death checked out of the library for about a year that I just kept renewing so I could paw through it again and again. It's not as good as owning a copy, but I just saw that you can download the digitised version of the entire book:

The dance of death : Holbein, Hans, 1497-1543 : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

Another good month of tattoos so thanks for all who shared and voted!

March 2012 Tattoo of the month winner is @embers (post #17) with his tiger by @Bryan Burk at Dark Horse Tattoo in LA, congratulations! For those who don't know @embers traveled to get this tattoo and as an observer can say it was well worth it!! Also if you're unfamiliar with Bryan here's the Bryan Burk Video Interview he did with Scott for LST.

PM me your shirt size, male or female style (note: we have no smalls or mediums for males left at this time, sorry), and your mailing address.

Thanks for everyone else who participated and now it is time for April 2012 Best Tattoo of the Month