Tribal tattoos

Lochlan

Now MOST are prefer like tribal tattoos ..........A tribal tattoo design is best worn if it holds a meaning or a story so to make it different and unique from anybody else's. So the next time you would want to have tattoo, try and look for a significance or a story behind it will be more meaningful when marked on your body.

• 9 months later...
Now MOST are prefer like tribal tattoos ..........A tribal tattoo design is best worn if it holds a meaning or a story so to make it different and unique from anybody else's. So the next time you would want to have tattoo, try and look for a significance or a story behind it will be more meaningful when marked on your body.

Sorry, I get tattoos because I like to wear art and have no need for any kind of meaning, unless you can say the meaning behind them it's a I like pretty pictures on my body

Sorry, I get tattoos because I like to wear art and have no need for any kind of meaning, unless you can say the meaning behind them it's a I like pretty pictures on my body

• 2 weeks later...
You're less likely to be bored of a tatt if it has personal significance though :/

I don't know I have seen people get pretty "bored" of tattoos they got as a sign of a relationship they were in (along with their new boyfriend and or girlfriends). If you just get tattoos that look good, you probably will never have to deal with laser removal or coverup. But ultimately everyone should get tattoos for their own reason or lack of reason. What the hell this has to do with tribal tattoos is beyond me.

if you ever get bored with your tattoos I suggest you just get some more.

seriously though, I've never had that problem myself, I've never perceived tattoos as something you 'wear' and more as something that's part of your body, especially when it comes to good tribal tattoos which can be very organic so to speak.

• 8 months later...

i wanted to blaze in on this thread with a bunch of stuff about Leo Zulueta, and Cliff Raven's 'Blackwork' and how my old boss who worked as a flash tattooer in the U.S in the early 80's swore Cliff Raven was doing his Blackwork thing way before Tribal etc......but it was all said on the first page. Hmmmphhh!

You're less likely to be bored of a tatt if it has personal significance though :/

I really don't know about that one....I would say that none of my tattoos have some big story behind em, and I still love em. I personally don't like some big significance behind them because that idea may change down the line, but the image is still there.