Allentown PA Tattoo Convention March 30th-April 1st.

thanks for the heads up joe I am going to try to contact chad afterwork about a sitting. his blog doesnt have contact info hope i can view his FB page. If i can get a sitting with him I will fly to PA. Is it bad to say I would get something traditional from josh? I mean I bet he is going to be swamped because of show but I really liked his traditional stuff

edit got this email chadontheroad@gmail.com

thanks for the heads up joe I am going to try to contact chad afterwork about a sitting. his blog doesnt have contact info hope i can view his FB page. If i can get a sitting with him I will fly to PA. Is it bad to say I would get something traditional from josh? I mean I bet he is going to be swamped because of show but I really liked his traditional stuff

edit got this email chadontheroad@gmail.com

Yeah,you should try to get there on Friday,since that's usually the slower day.And i don't think it'll be that bad getting in with him since this is a smaller town,and some people may not even know of him.And i would say his work is mainly in the traditional style as well.

I went like two years ago and had a really good time!

It's a small convention.....but it had a nice relaxed vibe to it!

I'd go if I was gonna get tattooed there but I don't think I will make it out this year!

After reading about all the tattoos you got done at the Philly convention,your body probably needs a rest for now.

After reading about all the tattoos you got done at the Philly convention,your body probably needs a rest for now.

I got the 8 tattoos in 3 days last year at Philly.....this year it was just 3 tattoos on Friday....lmao!

I am pretty much used to being tattooed on a regular basis so it really isn't a big deal anymore!

It's a fun little show though! :)