Another bun in the oven

Scott R

thanks gouge

@Jennifer Stell - oh for sure its a blessing. Hope your travels are going well, Other than showing the panther to the guys at Think Ink in norman(which spawned a show and tell of stell art) Only my girls have seen the panther in person but Ava and I have so much fun with him. She puts her fingers in his mouth and I attack her. That alone is priceless.

thanks gouge

@Jennifer Stell - oh for sure its a blessing. Hope your travels are going well, Other than showing the panther to the guys at Think Ink in norman(which spawned a show and tell of stell art) Only my girls have seen the panther in person but Ava and I have so much fun with him. She puts her fingers in his mouth and I attack her. That alone is priceless.

I love it! Congratulations, man.

happy man, although this throws huge kinks in my 2012 SOG,blackheart plans since the little one is due in last week of august. will find out in 2 weeks if its a boy or another girl

Congrats! You have 9 months to sleep, so rest up.... After that it's LONG NIGHTS!!!! But it's well worth it!

@Iwar thanks man I will be even more excited about reading your tattoo adventures since I likely will be on shelf for a bit

@hogg it may be 2013 but I am coming to SF maybe we get a workout in ?

@Reyeslv thanks man I got woke up 1 am by my 3 yr old she was mad cause her nose is stuffy and the rain was loud lol.

I have till aug-september to ready myself for marathon nights

@Bunny Switchblade well ofcoarse, he did my portrait in my gallery he also emailed me a few weeks ago about getting some stuff done simple things like roses snakes and such lol. I texted him last monday of febuary guessing he texts back next week

He was going to tattoo my son who had just graduated boot camp down in Lawton....but my son got his orders and shipped out at 2am the following morning! So....my hubby had his hand tattooed instead....a beautiful rose!

i really would like to add something by him to my collection one day....he used to be out around the DC area all the time but he pretty much stays close to home now I think. I can't blame him to be honest....i loved it out there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
level 1 ultrasound showed concerns went in for level 2 this morning kidney,heart and abnormalities and cyst in lymphnatic system. Dr is guarded about chances. He gave us 3 options, fuck that, time to hunker down hope for the best.

Good thoughts going your way!!!! Agree with staying positive!!!!!