Another new guy

Blank

Hello all,

First post. Wanted to drop in and look around. I have a couple of small, simple tattoos...both generic USMC types right off the shop wall. I know this might sound really dumb, but I really got in to the Ink Masters show and it has me itching to get something more grand. I know the show was goofy and at times quite pitiful, but every time I watched it all I kept thinking about was getting another tattoo. I'll be retiring from the Marines later this year and I want to mark the occasion with something more elaborate than what I already have. But this time I want to take my time, find the perfect design and select the perfect artist. Thought I'd join this group and hopefully learn a thing or two.

Welcome Blank, can we see your military tattoos?

Where are you stationed, up at Camp Pendleton? Ben Grillo does some great stuff and is worth the wait if there is one! He may still be in Oceanside....

If you want to consider the downtown area there's more tattooers and shops I'd suggest

Welcome Blank, can we see your military tattoos?

Where are you stationed, up at Camp Pendleton? Ben Grillo does some great stuff and is worth the wait if there is one! He may still be in Oceanside....

If you want to consider the downtown area there's more tattooers and shops I'd suggest

Here are my two tattoos.

Your standard, generic bulldog on my chest. Even though it's nothing real special, I really like it and the artist did a great job on it.

The USMC is also right off the shop wall, but I have never seen another like it. I have it on my right shoulder.

Sorry for the crap photo quality. Yes, I need to get some sun.