Who have/do you get tattooed by?

I seem to have not run across this thread yet so I decided to start it. I know that there is a large group on this forum who get tattooed by a list of tattooers from all over, and there are some who stick to one or two people. Who do you get tattooed by and if you get tattooed by just one or two people why? I know myself I love the idea of having a bunch of great artists give me a tattoo with their own particular touch, but I also have an artist that I go for a bunch of other tattoos since he seems to nail it every time I see a new tattoo by him.

And to answer your question.....I prefer to get tattooed by many different people! I have been trying to get the best work possible over the years and allowing artists to do pretty much what they would like to do! I am definitely like a patchwork quilt of tattoos...and styles as well.....and I love the way my collection has progressed over the years!

short list? A short list of great stuff. Regino Gonzalez is someone I really want work from before my body gets to full.

I have lots of work from Hooper, and a fair amount from Ollie. Ones offs from ron wells, chad K and jondix. and then some friends tattoos most are crappy.

This year the only planned new tattoos are to start my sleeve with Chris O Donnell.

short list? A short list of great stuff. Regino Gonzalez is someone I really want work from before my body gets to full.

I have lots of work from Hooper, and a fair amount from Ollie. Ones offs from ron wells, chad K and jondix. and then some friends tattoos most are crappy.

This year the only planned new tattoos are to start my sleeve with Chris O Donnell.

@esien777 we get to see any of your work?

I had a hooper sitting almost in grasp would really like to get some work from several of the NY guys. O'donnell is putting out some cool stuff. I have one of his images in mind that i would really like to get from him someday

@esien777 we get to see any of your work?

I had a hooper sitting almost in grasp would really like to get some work from several of the NY guys. O'donnell is putting out some cool stuff. I have one of his images in mind that i would really like to get from him someday

Sure...I almost posted my last set of thomas work but we are pretty close to being done and his pictures are always better and we didnt take any last time. I go back in April. I have shitty shitty camera so the pictures would suck. I plan on posting some more.

I'm also a tattoo pig.I don't stick with one artist..There's to many good tattooers out there to just stay with one artist.

I have work from some local guy's like Mike & Tom@ Electric Tattoo in Bradley Beach.Rich Cahill in Jersey.Grez at King Avenue.Mike Perfetto,Mike Davis,Jack Rudy,Brian Everett,Cap Szumski,Alessio Ricci,Jerry Ware.I also like to get tattooed when I'm traveling.

• 4 months later...

I'm a lightweight, only been worked on by a coupla people.

Me. I did a shitload of hand-tattooing on myself at a MUCH younger age, now all but one piece safely covered. Some of it was pretty decent, but nothing says jailhouse like jailhouse tattoos!

Dale Grande. Dale did quite a bit of work on me.

Mark Miller. Apprentice of Dale Grandes, did one piece on my arm.

Miles Maniaci, also worked for Dale Grande, did a full sleeve on one arm.

Nick Colella, multiple pieces and more on the way.

I've been tattooed by a guy called Big Al back in the early 90s in New Hampshire, then in more recent years in LA I've been tattooed by Mark Mahoney, Graham Chaffee (x3), and Kim Saigh. I was so impressed by my Kim Saigh tattoo I thought I'd stick with her forever but changed my mind because the work of James Spencer-Briggs, also at Memoir, caught my eye. I'll be seeing him very soon for a big one. Interested in Maxime, too now, among others...