I'm planning on getting a dragon tattoo this year. I've gone through some personal struggles this year and come out better for it. So I think the symbolism of the dragon would be fitting. This will be my first tattoo so I have been reading this board for a while (I was refereed here by cfgsteak) doing some research. I am very unsure who to trust to do this in my area. I'd hate to have one of the many first tattoo misshapes that seem to be so common. I like to find someone near Toledo but I'm more than willing to travel who could do a Japanese style dragon on my upper shoulder and pec. I would want someone who could draw an original piece for me. Thanks guys!

Not sure about inside of Ohio, but Buffalo isn't too far away. Here's a link to Jon Mirro's work:

Tattoos at Jon Mirro | Hand Of Doom

I really have been thinking of trying to get a consultation with Mr. Flatmo. I really like his work. Cincinnati isn't too far, especially since I would think this will require a couple of sittings. I have some friends down their I can stay with too. Maybe is time to bite the bullet and give him a call. Thanks Cu-Bu.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...