• 4 weeks later...
A dragon tattoo design on a man typically signifies raw power. As dragons, men are the guardians of that which is sacred, such as women and objects of great wealth.

Edit: there should be a place to post when you are half asleep or feel like rambling nonsensically.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pardon my laziness and also if it may be listed somewhere in another thread, but I'm currently looking for some good American Traditional renditions of dragons, or close to this style as possible at least, and I didn't look through every page on this thread just yet.

Does anybody have any good suggestions for references/images/flash/etc. for this? Outside of Hardy and Sailor Jerry, though not excluded by any means. I just haven't really seen too much or can't think of any at this time. Thank you!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gillette Body Razor for Men: Shaving : Walmart.com

Introducing Gillette Body Razor for Men, Gillette's first razor built for male terrain. Gillette Body allows you to shave your most important parts with confidence and less feel of irritation. The innovative rounded head maneuvers around contours and tricky areas comfortably while three lubricating strips help ensure outstanding glide. ...So whether you call it body grooming or manscaping, Gillette Body can navigate your terrain for a great shave, wherever you need it.

Marketing is a wonderful thing.

Funny thing is, this is just the women's pink Venus razor in more manly colors. Like they haven't already figured out how to deal with "rough terrain" yet. Pah.

Gillette Body Razor for Men: Shaving : Walmart.com

Marketing is a wonderful thing.

Funny thing is, this is just the women's pink Venus razor in more manly colors. Like they haven't already figured out how to deal with "rough terrain" yet. Pah.

Interesting research you get yourself in to SeeSea. That thing looks like any other Gillette razor I've ever seen. What a gimmick.

More dragons.

Andre Malcolm

blogger-image-1951195268.jpg

Interesting research you get yourself in to SeeSea. That thing looks like any other Gillette razor I've ever seen.

You make it sound like I go chasing this stuff!

I tripped across this in a running or outdoor magazine last week and took a picture to amuse my girl friends. I mean, it's a pretty nice specimen and all. Too bad he's not getting a nice PANTHER tattooed or anything.

post-39806-146168872048_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...