Any metalheads out there?

slayer9019

black breath-i've got the full length also but this little 5 song ep on repeat is relentlessly good

agalloch-they've got elements of folk and black metal with some doom in there.

horseback-the invisible mountain

a storm of light

lair of the minotaur-seriously brutal (you'll have to sign in to google/youtube to see the uncut version but it's worth it)

gots a few more that got played frequently over the past year but must finish laundry

@dcostello that ghoul track was excellent!

@jayessebee - Dude, I saw H.O.F. a few months back at this small(er) club here in Sacramento. They were intense. Here's a cool interview with Pike where he runs through some of his tattoos.

Nobody has mentioned Morbid Angel yet. Everyone shit all over Illud Divinum Insanus, but I thought it was pretty goddamn decent. David Vincent is the man.

@jayessebee - Dude, I saw H.O.F. a few months back at this small(er) club here in Sacramento. They were intense. Here's a cool interview with Pike where he runs through some of his tattoos.

Nobody has mentioned Morbid Angel yet. Everyone shit all over Illud Divinum Insanus, but I thought it was pretty goddamn decent. David Vincent is the man.

yea i got the metal blinders on right now. Stuck in a black metal kick for awhile now. I still say that some of the craziest individuals came out of black metal.

Also some of the most hilarious music videos!

Rule 65. be sure to piece together a music video of scrap footage of yourself walking around in the woods at night looking evil. Only, instead of being night make sure it's the middle of the @#%$ day, and instead of looking evil, look dorky instead. (See also: rule 1)