Any metalheads out there?

slayer9019

I still need to listen to portal. Im still in love with Ulcerate. They have a new album comming out soon. Also I have a thing for the more "mainstream" blackmetal so Im stoked for new Watain and inquisition. Im pissed because I only have cassette copies of the first 2 gorguts and cant find the two afer it anymore (pretty sure I lent them out and they never came home). Now im in a gorguts mood and I dont have a tape deck at work. I need another cd copy of obscura for my car and its long out of print I guess. Weak.

I listened to Baroness's "Blue Album" for the first time in a while. That thing rips.

A couple years back, I listened to that album everyday at least once. No matter what I was in the mood to listen to the rest of the day, it still got played.

Thought I'd drop this here. Apparently while drunk at a bar, Phil from Pantera walked up to me and we talked for a bit...I don't remember this (a friend told me), but I did wake up with his new vinyl. Weird.

This is why you have the title "Awesome Moderator". That is pretty badass man. I wouldn't expect a Phil Anselmo encounter to go any other way.

This is why you have the title "Awesome Moderator". That is pretty badass man. I wouldn't expect a Phil Anselmo encounter to go any other way.

I do have to say I generally find myself with peoples music the next day after I drink. Hell, even when I visited @gougetheeys some dude gave me a soundcloud businesscard (lame). I have a stack of demo CDs on my nighstand that I never remember getting. The vinyl was a serious upgrade, as was meeting Phil.

- - - Updated - - -

Ive been digging the new band/album Palms with Chino Moreno's godly voice. This band isn't really metal, but since its a collaboration with members of Isis, it's kind of relevant.

I love metal music. I can't stand guttural growling and screaming. So I pretty much just enjoy bands like Deftones, Tool, etc. more recently discovered If These Trees Could Talk which has been blowing me away.

did you check out chino's team sleep project from a few years back. not really heavy, but pretty awesome.

I listen to mostly black metal and some folk or death metal. To name a few bands -summoning, darkestrah, agalloch, october falls, gallowbraid, ensiferum, amon amarth, wintersun, amesoeurs, wolves in the throne room, coldworld and many more where I prefer a few songs rather than whole albums.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...