Any metalheads out there?

slayer9019

Going to see OM on 4/20 in Denver, and it's also closing day at Vail. Should be a fucking awesome day.

- - - Updated - - -

Missing godflesh, carcass, gorguts, spirit caravan all in the span of a week to save money for wood and tattoos and a home. Im bummed but what can I say I commited to things and I need to prioritize. Still fuck...esp godflesh and spirit caravan...fuck.

I understand completely. I had to pass up a few good shows in order for me to move across the country. Worth it though.

• 2 weeks later...
I LOVE the new triptykon.....i loved the last LP too. Its just crazy to me that Tom G warrior is still putting out great music that stands up to lots of the other stuff comming out. Esp after putting out such lesser bullshit for ages.

I didn't know they had a new one, I'll have to get that. The first one was great too...it really continued on what Tom G Warrior was doing on Monotheist, which also ruled. That was a WAY better reunion album than I think anybody could have reasonably expected.

I saw Triptykon when they were touring on that first album. They fucking killed it.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to see King Dude and Ghost Sunday at the Lincoln in Raleigh. I am not sure that I even consider Ghost metal at this point but they are enjoyable nonetheless. I was able to see them several years ago when they opened for Opeth and Mastodon and they were fun as hell live. It should be fun to see them put on an extended set as headliners.

• 2 weeks later...
Neurosis in Denver in October, can't wait for that. It's probably been 15 or so years since I saw them last.

saw them totally sober on the through silver in blood tour at the point in atl which would've been 95ish i think. that place was tiny too. by the time i left i felt like i'd been doing drugs the whole show.

edit: for this

• 3 weeks later...