Any metalheads out there?

slayer9019

• 2 weeks later...
Since I've been slacking on this thread here are two f-ing amazing bands, that I'm not sure get listened to enough. Oh yea and also Dissection, because they are awesome too.

People need to know this album!

Several winters, I'd walk a couple miles to work in the snow and storm at the lights bane was one of the albums I'd listen to while making this walk. I'd listen to somberlain as well but as much as I like it, the production and atmosphere on storm was incredible. Whole different experience with headphones on in the snow too.

Hey just throwing this out there, but is anyone here going to Maryland Deathfest?

https://www.marylanddeathfest.com/

They got some bands I am happy to see like, Ulver, Taake, etc. Should be a ton of fun!

@jayessebee @CultExciter ??

I think about it every year but have yet to make it. I suspect this year will be the same...but that lineup is pretty incredible and there are probably about a dozen bands there that I would REALLY like to see.

I think about it every year but have yet to make it. I suspect this year will be the same...but that lineup is pretty incredible and there are probably about a dozen bands there that I would REALLY like to see.

You should go! It's hard to pass up such a great line up. I'm also really interested in seeing Ulver's first US apperance.

Several winters, I'd walk a couple miles to work in the snow and storm at the lights bane was one of the albums I'd listen to while making this walk. I'd listen to somberlain as well but as much as I like it, the production and atmosphere on storm was incredible. Whole different experience with headphones on in the snow too.

You should really listen to Vinterland - Welcome to My Last Chapter (if you haven't already). Right up there as top black metal albums ever produced, and very Dissection-like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtyNuVL7QDU

You should really listen to Vinterland - Welcome to My Last Chapter (if you haven't already). Right up there as top black metal albums ever produced, and very Dissection-like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtyNuVL7QDU

I swear I posted a reply to this but don't see it showing up. Mustve messed up!

I like what I heard, I'll have to see if I run across that album in the used racks. I've like most of what no fashion records puts out, so no suprise that's who put this out. I've also always found the way swedes approach just about every genre to be pretty compelling.

I swear I posted a reply to this but don't see it showing up. Mustve messed up!

I like what I heard, I'll have to see if I run across that album in the used racks. I've like most of what no fashion records puts out, so no suprise that's who put this out. I've also always found the way swedes approach just about every genre to be pretty compelling.

This particular album is a bitch to find. I'd suggest getting it from their new record label (Temple of Darkness Records, same guys who have Absu).

Also got some more good stuff I wanted to share that feel the same. Also No Fashion Records.

@Graeme, I've got a lord vicar track on a comp and it was all it took to make me want to get all their albums. that new noctum sound good as well.

i'm kinda blown away by the amount of really good albums that came out in the last few weeks.

in just one day toxic holocaust, warbringer, skeletonwitch, and entombed all put out albums.

http://youtu.be/JYdJZgkJ9SI

and completely switching gears