Any metalheads out there?

slayer9019

@Dbeatdano: Anaal Nathrakh are maybe my favorite black/death metal band that's still active. Although I prefer their older, more grind/industrial type stuff. They have a new album coming out this year that I'm excited for, even though I didn't really like Vanitas all that much.

I agree. I didn't like Vanitas much either, but I did like it more than Passion. I do love In the Constellation, Hell is Empty, and Eschaton a lot. They are some of my favorite metal albums.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you guys know or like any of the metal bands in this link...but since so many like metal, tattoos, and cats... here are some metal dudes with their cats: Metal Cats. @DJDeepFried and I are friends with one of the guys in Lightening Swords of Death, he's not the one from that band pictured in this but he did take care of our cats for two weeks a couple of summers ago and he left a sweet coloring page/crayons package for our daughter to find when we got home. Death metal guys can be awfully sweet. But I won't tell anyone.

Metal Cats: Hardcore Metal Musicians Pose With Their Cats | Bored Panda

Missing godflesh, carcass, gorguts, spirit caravan all in the span of a week to save money for wood and tattoos and a home. Im bummed but what can I say I commited to things and I need to prioritize. Still fuck...esp godflesh and spirit caravan...fuck.

Missing godflesh, carcass, gorguts, spirit caravan all in the span of a week to save money for wood and tattoos and a home. Im bummed but what can I say I commited to things and I need to prioritize. Still fuck...esp godflesh and spirit caravan...fuck.

Yeah, Sabbath tonight, Carcass and Gorguts on Wednesday and I'm saving money for my back instead. If Godflesh was playing here I'd have to go to that though.