Hello to everyone!

cvportagee

Hello everyone,

I stumbled onto this forum a few weeks ago and have been addicted ever since. I love tattoos and this is one of the only places that I have found with knowlegable and intersting dicussions regarding tattoos and the tattoo community from both the artists and collectors prospectives. I look forward to being a part of this forum.

-Chad

Actually the "CV" is my intials, but yes I am portuguese. I currently have 7 tattoos, six of them by two local artists. The other tattoo was my first one when i was underage and is almost done being lasered off. Once another four months goes by (so that my skin can heal properly) I am starting a back piece with Jill Bonny.

yeay.....howdy Chad.. My mother is full blooded azorian,a Marin native,her mother was from around Yuba city and Livingston.... so, Im half portagee....Nobody in the south understands, it seems what a portagee is. Except brazilians.

Actually the "CV" is my intials, but yes I am portuguese. I currently have 7 tattoos, six of them by two local artists. The other tattoo was my first one when i was underage and is almost done being lasered off. Once another four months goes by (so that my skin can heal properly) I am starting a back piece with Jill Bonny.

tattooed portagee lovers unite!!!!

Ha! My mother-in-law was born in Pico and still has tons of family there. I visited several years ago--beautiful place. My father-in-law's family is from the mainland, but he's 3rd-generation Oakland portagee. My wife's full Portuguese, so our daughter is PortuCajun. Yes, we make caldo verde with andouille.