Smith Street Tattoo

Reyeslv

Yeah, Eli and Steve were both very nice and apologized for not being able. Win some lose some....

I'm actually amazed that you were ready to be tattooed more after the number of hours you put into your back this week. The longest session I've had on my back was 4.5 hours and that completely wiped me out. I can't imagine doing longer than that 3 days in a row!

I'm actually amazed that you were ready to be tattooed more after the number of hours you put into your back this week. The longest session I've had on my back was 4.5 hours and that completely wiped me out. I can't imagine doing longer than that 3 days in a row!

What can I say.... I'm a stud!!!! :cool:

But seriously, @Stewart Robson was great in the plan for the 3 days. He didn't go over the same area and he moved around my body. So it was like getting different tattoos done at once in different places......

@Reyeslv it doesnt suprise me about stewart, he strikes me as a guy that is very methodical in his approach

You got that right, saved is larger than FST and a bit more relaxed. They play a wide array of music and it was easy for us to talk, even with my heavy american accent. I really enjoyed my time over the 3 days. Stewart was great and shared stories with me and answered my MANY questions on tattooing. Thomas Hooper was great and he and Stewart would go back and fourth about things in their individual histories. I'd be rude not to mentions Chris O'donnell and Stephanie Tamez. Great people and they ALL did great work. It was a stellar F@-KING WEEK!!!!

well fuck me!

thats cool as shit, I would probably just sit and listen.

I was very close to getting something from hooper early this year in Austin. I think I dont deserve my good fortune sometimes I mean within the year by SOG I will have been tatttoed by richard stell, Valerie Vargas, David Bruehl(who is getting me in before he moves to Red letter 1 in Tampa) and Maybe Marcus Kuhn( he offered to do something in late may but I am traveling for brothers wedding. With the pregnancy issues I wont travel more than a day till SOG so unless I do a Dallas trip my tattoo next week will last me till late october. Man one year ago I joined here trying to get some bad covers covered now I am getting some work from some of the best IMO and thankful

• 2 years later...
I'm bringing back this old thread. I see this thread is from 12'. I'm going to NYC in September and really want something done by Eli, or any of the others for that matter. My question is: How far in advance should I book? Thanks guys!

I would call the shop and ask honestly!

I literally got insanely lucky one Friday and caught a walk-n appointment with Daniel Santoro.....but I have a feeling this is a big rarity!

His appointment didn't show so.....I jumped at the opportunity!

I'd definitely call now and at least just ask...... :)

I would call the shop and ask honestly!

I literally got insanely lucky one Friday and caught a walk-n appointment with Daniel Santoro.....but I have a feeling this is a big rarity!

His appointment didn't show so.....I jumped at the opportunity!

I'd definitely call now and at least just ask...... :)

That's what I was thinking! I'll give them a call tomorrow! Thanks!

I'm bringing back this old thread. I see this thread is from 12'. I'm going to NYC in September and really want something done by Eli, or any of the others for that matter. My question is: How far in advance should I book? Thanks guys!

@Marwin3000 You should check out Designs by Michael Angelo in Brooklyn.Mike Perfetto has been tattooing walk-ins since 1976,and it's first come,first serve.He opens up @4pm and he's closed on Tuesday & Friday.If you get there around 2:00 you should be one of the first in line.He's at 6217 16th ave (16th ave & 62nd St.) 718.331-1411 In my profile there's a picture of a blue koi he did on me like 15yrs ago,and it still looks great.